Photobucket

Friday 18 January 2008

Why I love him...blog challenge


A friend from Happy Housewives has posted a little challenge. Read her blog at http://aqueeninthehousefullofmen.blogspot.com/
I love my husband because:

1)He is my best friend
2)He is a wonderful provider
3)He works really hard for his family
4)He completes me
5)He is a wonderful father
6)He is always there for me
7)He never moans at my cooking
8)He always boosts my confidence
9)He supports my crazy plans
10)He loves me even with my stretch marks.

I could go on for ages about how lovely he is. He has so many great traits and morals, I am truly blessed to have him. Without him the dreams I have would be empty.
Thank you Kathy for the challenge.









2 comments:

Kathy said...

Aww sweet!

Anonymous said...

Имате DYNAMITE ден ми приятел!

Photobucket