Photobucket

Thursday 10 January 2008

Finally, I'm back.

Am I back completely? Not quite. Illness has struck my baby girl so I'm keeping on top of the housework rather than being as perfect as I can.
I've been directed to th emost lovely Homemakers blog, its really inspiring.
http://debrasotherthoughts.blogspot.com/2008_01_01_archive.html
Definately visit it. Its fabulous.
Things are still going well though. The weather has meant the outdoor jobs are hit and miss, luckily the garden takes care of itself this time of year.
I've just ordered my next Martha Stewart book from the Book Depository (love that site!) I love Martha Stewart publications. I really wish that Anthea Turner could manage to create such an empire that invigorates housewives.
I've had loads of extra laundry due to little ones sickness but thats ok, all part of my job and my worth. Must get my carpet washer back from my grandparents. I'll call them, I need to help them with their Solar Heating anyway.
Best get on, time to enjoy my home and my family.

No comments:

Photobucket