Photobucket

Friday 18 January 2008

Food cupboards, not my favorite chore but one I'd much rather do on days like today, when its wet and miserable and I'm waiting a tesco grocery delivery on sunday. Thankfully it wasnt too bad nothing out of date, nothing broken or spilled. Lovely, if only it was like that every time. It also means when the delivery comes it will be a lot easier to store.
I only quickly washed the wheelie bin, it wasnt exactly the weather to be hanging around outside.
Had a lovely visit to the school for a special assembly with A. Her class did a performance about the Great fire of London, it was wonderful to watch, the only thing that was sad, the lack of parents that came to watch. It was so nice for the children I know to wave and say hello to me though.

No comments:

Photobucket