Photobucket

Saturday 19 January 2008

Super Saturday

Super housework day. Upstairs was my main focus this Saturday ,it looks beautiful, all the windows are washed and clean, the beds changed, floors vacuumed, everything dusted. Lovely, its really a great feeling to walk up the stairs knowing the doors dont have to be shut hiding anything, it looks so bright and spacious. I have a little box full that needs to go in the loft when I get the ladder in, but its all wet and muddy and I'm not bringing them in like that.
Doing all the beds means laundry buy the truck load, but its all ok. Most of it irons easily and its nice to have it all done at once. So I thought these pictures would be relevant to this post.

I feel a bit strange at the moment as we are having a take-out for dinner so its strange not to be getting the dinner ready. Its nice to have a treat though.
I watched a tv show today "Real Housewives of Orange County" it made me laugh, real housewives that dont actually do anything real in their homes. They all looked fabulous though. It was a bit money orientated but intresting to watch, I hope I catch it again. I loved the decor though, lovely ideas for what I could try here.


1 comment:

Sherri said...

I really hate that show! I'm not sure they should even be allowed to use the term "housewives." In my opinion they are working women... working at constantly spending their husbands' money! I just don't care for it at all...

Photobucket