Photobucket

Thursday 17 January 2008

Freshen up Thursday.

Rain rain go away....tell me how the weather knows that I'm about to do the school run. Seriously, I have a shower and straighten my hair get already to walk out the door "kaboom" the sky just pours. Hey ho, we still trundle to school enjoying our daily chat and exercise. No only does it make my hair all fuzzy it soaks the buggy which then drips all over the hall, luckily I had a towel to wash and I used that in the hall. Much safer.
I swap around the flower arrangements today and gave them a quick dust and refreshen with some room spray, its nice to swap things around a little.
I had the joyful job of washing the house bins out today, how come even when using a bin liner something still gets in the bottom? Oh well, they are ready for the next week. the wheelie bin needs a clean out tomorrow after they have emptied it. There is a man that comes around and does it for a fee, my Nan used to use him but all he does is use a hose to give it a wash and then sprays some disinfectant in it. Lovely, but I think I'll be keeping my £2.50 a bin and do it myself.
The sale went quite well yesterday, £50 was made from the table top and the total for the raffle is still to be added as they are going to host it tomorrow after school. I am attending a special school assembly tomorrow morning. A's class are hosting a "Great Fire of London" performance. She has some words to say so is very pleased. Hopefully Hubby can get to it as well, I know that would make her day to see him there.
Due to the rise in petrol prices I have decided to do the weekly shopping on-line. Due to be delivered on Sunday morning. Lovely, no queues, no pushing and shoving, no moaning, no worrying about the car doors being bashed in lets just hope its all there when it comes.

No comments:

Photobucket