Photobucket

Friday 11 January 2008

getting back on top

Did the weekly shopping this morning, I only went to the nearest supermarket, its not my favourite as it doesnt stock some of the things we usually have. I got some floor cleaner that was reduced in a special offer, it smells fabulous; wild orchid. So I got the floors all washed and dried whole baby was asleep. Need to replace a lightbulb in the living room. It went out this morning I think. Three loads of laundry, 2 dried, ironed and put away, one load is waiting for another to join it before drying (once I'd taken the non-dryer clothes out it didnt leave much) Planning on giving the bathroom its mega-clean tomorrow, shouldnt take long really as its tidy and clean, I just like doing a real indepth one, I love a clean bathroom.

No comments:

Photobucket