Photobucket

Monday 21 January 2008

Housework out of the house

Once my dailies were done in the house I set to work somewhere different, and twice as challenging. My beloved scrap-room, a converted summerhouse I won off of ebay in the summer. I love my scrap-room it means I can leave things whoever I like and they aren't in the way or a danger to anyone else (thinking of little fingers and sharp knives), the only thing wrong with that theory is that it rarely gets a real clean, so today I did. With the addition of my exercise bike and elliptical trainer in there it has to be tidy. It took a bit longer than I thought but its almost there, almost as in I had dinner to prepare and the clothes for tomorrow to sort out, however, I did get to go out and do a layout before I came in to have a check up here and the house. Must get a bit more done tomorrow now.

No comments:

Photobucket