Photobucket

Saturday 28 February 2009

Where have I been?

Well I'm here, promise, just got so much to be sorting out right now.
Been spending time on MONEY SAVING EXPERT (that is when internet is working) I've been seriously thinking how I live and I need to re-evalute spending. saving and our way of living.
rent inspection went well and I am here until end of August, but I wont be here after that, I cant afford to be here. Even though I get some HB it doesnt cover the rent and I will move into the nearest town and start again, I feel a bit silly that I chose to be here knowing I really wouldnt be able to afford it. yet on that note my bf and I have been talking about maybe moving and renting together, the lovely thing is he knows I have no income of my own. Its something to think of, thats another reason to get all my finances sorted and get as much saved as possible.
Bad news on my car though its gone back in the garage. After collecting it last wednesday it started cutting out at junctions and roundabouts, blooming leathal! so it got taking back in sunday, so I am without a car again. They tried saying I had to pay to have it repaired but no way, I've had her 2 months she's under their warranty. Problem then is I lose faith I cant drive a car that might cut out at a busy junction and kill someone.
Sold quite a bit on ebay lately so have saved money in my EF (emergency fund) for anything I've not budgeted.
dd1 has now joined a drama club on wednesdays, suits her really. So she is at line-dancing Monday, Beavers Tuesdays and Drama wednesdays, busy little bee isnt she.
dd2 still goes to Pre-school one morning a week and thats her schedule done.
My head is filled with what my next step should be. Moving means finding somewhere for August, getting a new school, a new pre-school and all that implies. Going to work hard in the next 6 months to get this little unit strong!

4 comments:

cantstopstampin said...

HELLO GEMMA ! so good to see you are settled. New man in your life - BRILLIANT.

Are you scrapping?

Hope you are well and keep well and happy.

Best Wishes.

Gill (cantstopstampin)

Anonymous said...

Hi Gemma, hope you are well, if you get a chance can you email me?

elizabethbugler@hotmail.com

lots of love x

Vanessa said...

Hi Gemma

Hoping everythings Ok with you

Vanessa
(From HHWC)

Mahmood Rehmani said...

Very nice blog maintained by you. Very impressive contents. Plz keep posting... I have also maintained a blog on tips for household problems arising day to day.
Simple Solutions for Housewives

Photobucket