Photobucket

Monday 2 February 2009

Feb 09

Here I am, better late than never in 2009, Happy New Year.
I think I'm organised again now, I have my routines all set and my chores marked and noted.
Trickiest thing I've faced is the fianaces and the laundry, well slightly both combined, the weather here and the position of my garden makes line drying the laundry almost impossible, if I have my heating on I feel worried about using the oil and after running out last month I'm slightly scared to use it, so my upstairs hall way often resembles a utility room with dryers and coat-hangers in the doorways, but I'm getting there.
I've sold some unwanted pieces on ebay to raise money for other things, my eldest, at 7, is being very mature to it all, she is such an angel.
My youngest has started pre-school for one morning a week, so tuesday mornings seem so very quiet, which allowed me to juggle a few things and have that day as my "door frame days" meaning the day that I do the high jobs that require to stand on something.
Think I'm going to have to get a window cleaner though for my upstairs outside windows, I just cant get to them properly and I'd rather not fall out of the window on the pursuit of cleanliness.

Its great to be back online if only for the little while I get, I wish I could afford to get a proper broadband back but thats just another bill to pay and I'm not stable enough right now, no-one wants to employ me as a flexible one evening a week person.

Take Care everyone, thanks for stopping by, promise to get some piccies of my new house up soon
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, so happy you're blogging again!!

Photobucket