Photobucket

Tuesday 10 February 2009

Ebay day

Been a busy day, and its not over yet. School run then dashed into town to the banks and to have my hair cut (which looks cool) then back to get G from pre-school, so I have been sorting bags for the chairty shop collection on thursday and listing crazy amounts on ebay. Still have loads to do but I struggle with this connection so I go to my mums and "borrow" her wireless connection. So I have 10 listings today that finish in 3 days, hope I made some money and also clear some things. I decided to stop crafting, as much as I adore it then money just isnt available for me to spend on things like that, so I'm selling some pieces.
Sorted my bank account and transferred bits around so hopefully I am all set.
My electricity direct debit came out today, £70 a month for the three of us and thats with oil heating and being careful too.
I'm still in a complete whirl as to what to do in August about my housing. You know I would love to be at the point where I want to share my whole life and home with my gorgeous fella by then and maybe find some way of renting together, I'll be honest I feel like a total tag-a-long with no income of my own.
Right, time to go back into the cold and dark to collect A from Beavers.
Take Care
xxx

No comments:

Photobucket