Photobucket

Monday 9 February 2009

Time for renewal

My rent is up for renewal so I am being "inspected" in a couple of weeks (monday 23rd) and my rent due on the thursday. I pay 6 months at a time, so at least I am secure here until the end of August in that time I need to decide if it is wise to stay here in this village or maybe move into a town, which may be the case but I really dont want to move A any more, she is only 7 and I dont want her to feel insecure with me keep moving and taking her away from friends she's made. G wont start school until Sept 2010 (she'll be 4 and 1 month when she starts primary school) I suppose I'm missing the point, if I cant afford to live here then I have to move.
today was "Living Room" day so I leave that until after our dinner so the children have played and had fun then I do it while in bed. Tomorrow is bathroom day, simple really.
I'm going to have my hair cut while G goes to pre-school (9.00am to 11.30am) and doing my business with the banks, extra supprise as I got a £50 cashback cheque for using tesco as my car insurence, so that was lovely to recieve rather than the usual misery through the post. So that can be banked and I have some Standing Orders and Direct Debits to rearrange too. I have to get ontop of my finances.
Love to you all
xxx

No comments:

Photobucket