Photobucket

Thursday 5 February 2009

Snow day!

Well today Amy is off school with a snow day so we've been messing around outside with half the neighbourhood. So here's a few pics, took by my phone which I'm super impressed with.


Grace

Amy

Grace, snow-cat, Amy.


I've got to get some steps for home, I did the tops of the wardrobes today and struggled to reach the beacks from my chair so will have to get some to make things safer around here.
Cleaned all the oven and the glass windows this morning, considering I've only been here 5 months its quite shocking.
Was meant to go up to the doctors today for aprescription and into town for a few bits but in this snow I'm not going to. Its a 20mile round trip I can do without today.
Time to get back to my list of jobs.
take care,
xxx

No comments:

Photobucket