Photobucket

Thursday 12 February 2009

Electric! Bills and Evening meals.

Just been on the phone to my electricity supplier (E-on) who, in my latest statement, say I'm £168 in credit! Thats £168 that could be in my bank. So I call and have a chat with a nice advisor who has cut my direct debit payment from £70 per month to £35 per month, so thats good, but what I hope to do is still use the £35 I would have been paying in a savings account. I think I'm getting my head around everything now as well.
Ebay going ok, I've listed a few more pieces and have sold items to post tomorrow. Nice to make money from items I dont want/need any more. I left 7 big bags out for the chairty shop collection and a mini trampoline that my girls dont play on, I'd rather give it to chairty and help someone than take it to the recycling centre.
Last night the girls and I entertained my "boyfriend" its so lovely to have dinner all ready for when he gets there, we had tripple choc ice-cream for pudding too, girls were brilliant as usual adn went to bed the best they have for ages, they really like him, but then they've both known him since they were born. What I absolutely loved was having a tea and toast together and kissing him goodbye on the doorstep as he left for work.
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your happiness makes me happy, sweetie. :-)

Photobucket