Photobucket

Friday 6 February 2009

Friday 06 February

Half a snow day today as school closed at lunch time, although most children even when being collected went straight out and played in the snow filled playground.
Drove to the doctors this morning for G's inhaler and the snow started falling on our way home, as I turned into my little road I had my car slide and go sideways, its so easy for people to have accidents.
I got my set of steps from argos today as well as my boyfriend's (lol thats so weird) birthday present, he turns 30 in two weeks time, so I've brought him a DAB radio and a battery recharging kit to go with it. Want one myself now though.
i've been working through the way I do my cleaning and since getting my hands on "gudie to becoming a perfect housewife" I realise how in love with lists I am, I work so much better with a list. Write it all down and then cross it off, it feels such an accomplishment.
With my two darling girls at their fathers tonight and my sexy man having his two children, I'm home alone, so I'm pottering about the house, which is so quiet, catching up online with the HHWC and seeing how my ebay auction is going.
Take Care
xxxx

No comments:

Photobucket