Photobucket

Thursday 4 October 2007

When the day gets taken away

Thursdays are usually quite busy for us as a family, I run the baby and toddler group in the morning and usually meet up with friends in the afternoon and today a dance class was added into it for the after school routine. So what does that mean for the housework. Well, nothing, my routine stays the same, just gets done quicker and earlier. Keeping on top of the housework really helps when a days grace is needed. Dinner is normally a simple affair, this evening it was oven chips, baked beans and chicken breast. Doesn't sound overly nutritious but everyone has a good breakfast and lunch, this one meal really wont hurt to have. A fantastic DVD arrived for me today, the Perfect Housewife season 2, its 3 discs with a Christmas special too, I am looking forward to watching some, it really inspires me. Looking up now though I do notice that I need to tidy up the notice board. Funny how just taking the time to look around can help to see things differently.

No comments:

Photobucket