Photobucket

Wednesday 17 October 2007

Mid week

Its Wednesday today, a few days since I last posted.
Its getting all exciting here, I'm getting prepared to decorate for Halloween. Allthe deorations are down and I'm making plans to put them up next week. The Halloween party is next friday evening. I have a gazebo and tent to erect and decorate too. Its good to be having things to focus on. The house is coping well, its not so easy to clean when decorations are added to spaces and walls. I re-arranged A's room yesterday, vacuumed loads of beads from under her bed. I am thankful though as she tries really hard to keep her room clean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gemma! I just discovered your blog! I find your comments about bonding with your home very motivating! Keep up the great work.
suzanne
a fellow HHWC member

Photobucket