Photobucket

Tuesday 9 October 2007

Keeping on track

I had a easy day yesterday. It was my weigh in and then lunch at the cafe, by the time I got home it was time to do the school run. This is why I love to keep on top of, it means I can have a day off and not worry. I had a load of laundry that didn't get dry and I will have another load to wash today and seeing as rain is forecast I will use to dryer today. I would hate to get behind on the laundry. Today I will be in waiting for a parcel (if the post office is not on strike) and with that will get caught up and have all the doors washed down. Its a challenge from the Happy Housewives club. I love that site, so many caring women, I've never met any of them, chances are I never will, but that doesn't mean we cant help each other. I love the feeling of everyone having pride in their homes and families, its refreshing.
There is something I would really like to do. Classes. Classes in how to keep house, showing people, mainly teenage girls, different parts of how to keep it looking great. Simple things like making beds (yes, there I go again) how to do laundry, (no girls, you can not just lob it all in and hope for the best). I think it would be a lot of fun to do. Highly impossible for me but a lovely thing to think of. Yet, I think it would be a handy class to attend myself. There is so much I don't know, I am learning, I read and ask the HHWC girls, I am managing my home so much better now. They should bring back a better Home Economics curriculum at school.

No comments:

Photobucket