Photobucket

Friday 5 October 2007

Hard work pays off.

When you have worked so hard to keep the home as perfect as you can its lovely to see something that makes it all worth while. The praise from someone can make a big difference. The biggest boost is the boost to yourself. I know that somethings seem a little crazy and boarder on obsessiveness, but its how I want to keep things, I want to be guest ready at any time, not making excuses for the whys and why nots. I want my family to be able to enjoy the space and all the nice things they have, they would not be able to do that in a mess. I know I need to still do things with my home, the organising of some parts and the being ruthless when it comes to getting rid of things. The best thing today was my daughter saying that she'd picked up all her toys so I could vacuum while she was at school. She also wanted to watch perfect housewife before she left, maybe that is slightly worrying but I think if she sees that living like this is so much better than living in a mess and in a dirty home. I did clean the notice board up too, all the important bits put away and the rubbish mainly recycled. I emptied my baking cupboards out, gave it a wipe and a clean before only putting the good things back in. Its easy for a space like that to get untidy, bags split and flour spills, so its nice to clear it all out. I also now know that apart from the beds tomorrow big day will be much easier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Photobucket