Photobucket

Monday 11 February 2008

Mooching monday

Woke up feeling a bit strange, not 100% anyway. However, life goes on and its half term here so no school runs to do this week. Which means no uniforms to wash and iron.
I thought I had best get on incase I feel worse later so I got up and cleaned/straightened the bathroom straight away. I've started putting a bit of bleach in the toilet systern overnight, really helps out in the morning (after DH has been). Came down, popped the dishwasher on and then made a cheesecake. Then the girls got up and I did breakfast. So now having some quiet time on the computer while A plays upstairs (sylvanian fanilies) and G scoots around on her car.
Still things to do, I think the living room will only need a quick freshen today, with it being nice yesterday no-one was in there. Stairs need vacuuming though and the laundry will need ironing and putting away after its dry. Hopefully I can get time for a bit of crafting later on if its nice and the girls can play outside on the trampoline.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to read your blog. Even better was geting to the bottom and seeing the song I have chosen for my wedding Amazed by Lonestar.

I look forward to reading more as you add it.

ps just reading what you do in a day makes me feel tired

Anonymous said...

Loved reading your blog..very inspiring :)I only wish I could be as organised as you!!

Photobucket