Photobucket

Saturday 9 February 2008

Bring it on Saturday!

yes, its here already, super saturday. three loads have already been washed, one on the line, one in the dryer, one about to finish and be hung out. Sofas washed, living room is sparkling, bathroom tip-top. I've been very busy setting my timer and getting on with it, while playing with the girls and having sneeky peeks on the forums. need to vacuum upstairs and the stairway next, hope I dont destroy the dyson today. We have baked a cake, made a jelly, had lunch and hopefully darling hard working husband will be home.
Must plough on.
8pm update: Listening to Darla Shine on the radio at the moment.
We had a lovely afternoon shopping, I got some new trainers (so I can break them in before the Race for Life, Cancer Research run, in June) and the weekly shop.
I dressed nicely and wore a high heel (3") I got a nice pair of wide leg tailored trousers from a supermaket (asda) for £8 ($16) they came with this cute little belt too. So I felt very special walking around (so pleased to have the trolley to hold on to!) we held hands, cuddled and kissed, it was a lovely trip.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow! I'm still in my jammies, just finished a bowl of raisin bran.

Photobucket