Photobucket

Thursday 7 February 2008

Something you havent done in a while

Yesterday I pulled out the sofas and all the living room furnature and washed under it all, usually do that every two weeks. So they are kept clean (there is always something there though, dust, dirt, a spoon) I then turned my focus to my kitchen and the tumble dryer, as previously posted I am very saftey consious when it comes to cleaning this, but I pulled it out, first time in two months (I know, I'm bad) it was hideous, I'm not joking! The fluff and dust that was under there!! I'm so glad I was alone! Tomorrow is the fridge and freezers turn and the dates between the chore will now be changed, at least every month they are coming out, its disgusting.


I have been working hard with the housework catching p on the slow week from when little one was poorly. Its amazing how fats things can go downhill.
I've been watching a programme called "Cleanaholics" about people who cant stop cleaning. Its great to watch though, a few tips and lovely to see others that enoy their homes.

No comments:

Photobucket