Photobucket

Sunday 3 February 2008

Well my list was made and added to, but I'm just about there, need to go grocery shopping in a bit though. So currently writing out the list that I will promptly forget to take with me. The car boot sale did well, with my dearest husband making over£120! I think thats fabulous, it means that the shopping will come from that rather than the bank, making things easier for the bills. Also menu planning at the same time as doing the shopping list. I do try to think of something new each week to at least try.
I gave the leather suite a really good wash and condition too, it looks great now. All floors and washed and vacuumed, I really have to time the floor washing well, although I dont get it too wet (wooden floors) I wouldnt want anyone to slip, so I try and dry the floor off with a towel after.
Uniforms and lunches and ready for tomorrow, homework is done.
I baked a victoria sponge and thats being devoured by hubby as he unpacks the car. he works so hard for us all, I am truly bless.
My photography skills have been noticed on the scrapbook site I am on (details on my Scrapping blog, if you go to my profile) and no, I dont take the all of the pictures on here Google helps me.
Time for me to head off. Once I'm back from shopping, packed away, cooked dinner, got the girlie-bugs bathed and in bed, its time for my beloved Lost to be on the tv, a wonderful Sunday relax.

No comments:

Photobucket