Photobucket

Saturday 2 February 2008

Saturday has gone a bit wrong.

DH is doing a car boot sale tomorrow so we can clear some clutter and some unwanted bits. That'll be nice to get some extra space and the pennies will be nice too.
Beds changed again, thats four times in one week!
Windows on the outside need washing but I'm not going ut there in the cold and wind, I am happy that the insides are clean at least.
Due to getting the car-boot sale ready the housework isnt as good as usual. I could be doing it now but I'm listening to Darla Shine, each saturday I can listen to the american radio show, (click link on left at 6pm each saturday). Its finished now, its a great motivational show.
So nw its over I'll wash the kitchen floor and head off upstairs to straighten up the bathroom, lots to do tomorrow so I'll write a list!

No comments:

Photobucket