Photobucket

Monday 17 March 2008

Been battling

I just have been so sick and tired of my neighbours, it is really upsetting me. I am hoping the last few days events will help to improve things.
We have lived here for nearly two years and for that time we have had to live with their behaviour. The shouting, banging, dis respectfulness and the smell! Oh my, the smell. The dogs (6 in a small 2 bed house) and the constant smell of cigarettes, wet dog and fag smoke, how delightful. Even my addiction to Yankee candle doesn't help with this. It gets me down. I can use pure bleach on the bathroom walls and surfaces, wash the floors and have everything looking like a showroom and yet the smell still comes in. It gets to the point where I wonder why I bother. Then, last week the building began for their conservatory (sun room) and my heart sank, would this escalate the problem, after all it means more room for them to shove the dogs in, would the smell be worse when the room heated up? Or would it be the case of something new would spur them on to looking after the house. I guess I have to wait. But for now I just have to try my hardest to get rid of the smell and filth they emit.

No comments:

Photobucket