Photobucket

Monday 31 March 2008

Its quite difficult

...to find something to blog about that wont bore the heck out of anyone who may fall upon my blog.
Its been the usual routine here, although its getting to the point of more gardening on the plans now.
We decorated the kitchen, its now "clotted cream" a light yellow colour, I was going to go for a sage green but its not a very big room and I think it would have made it feel dark and clostraphobic. So its a cheery pale yellow and looks fab!
Amy now has a hamster which has a routine all of its own. A chart printed out every week that needs filling at bed time, water, food and cleaning. Amy is doing a brilliant job with it and has taken on the responsibility really well. I'm very proud, she even kept her tooth fairy money to spend on hamster treats rather than sweets.
I'm currently on a photography course so am busy with that as well as organising a scrapbook and cardmaking day.

No comments:

Photobucket