Photobucket

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Compliments from male visitors

Andrew had a group of friends here last night to watch WrestleMania I was nervous, as I always am when people come to our home, but I need not have been they were great guests. Took their shoes off (and all had good socks on), had lovely manners and we complimentary on our home. I played a good hostess (meaning keeping the drinks filled) and enjoyed the evening too. What was really fab was when one of them offered to take the recycling out for me at the end of the evening, how adorable is that?? Funny as it was the only partnered up one that did that (must compliment his partner for having him well trained)
Andrew said he was super proud of me.

So not much to do today, just the daily jobs.
Have a good day all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those little compliments really brighten a girl's world, eh?? Well done!

Photobucket