Photobucket

Monday 18 August 2008

A week and a day

Its getting so close now.
I borrowed some money from my parents so I could get a few bits for the girls bedroom, I got some new bedding and a wardrobe and drawers for them each. I also have a new crockery and cutlery set, nothing fancy but its new and mine so thats great. I havent got a bed yet but my Mum won a single bed with two mattresses on ebay so at least I have a mattress to sleep on, I have no bedroom funishings either.
I havent a sofa or any living room funiture, but thats not a bit problem, what counts is that I will do my very best to make it into the home my girls deserve.

1 comment:

cantstopstampin said...

hi gem. Incase I don't get the time to come on - just wanted to say good luck for next week - keep strong. YOU are doing well. Best Wishes.

Gill.

Photobucket