Photobucket

Monday 4 August 2008

An overdue update

Today, its the 4th of August 2008. The days have passed since I last posted here and there is good reason for that. personal problems that are difficult to post of.
I have split from my husband, we married in August 2000 so I'll blame the 7-year-itch. It was strange, I came home from a great 2hr yoga session to sit and say it was over. Almost as simply as I write it now. He cried but I never, I think that says alot. I then went for a 3mile run. yes, I cope with things strangely. That was the 23rd of June 2008. 6 weeks on, he has filled for divorce, found a new girlfriend (well after 2 weeks anyway) and put the house up for sale. I have found a house to rent, sorted out the help I can get, been out dog-racing with my friends and become an even stronger woman through this.
The house is tidier than ever, and will be even better when August 25th comes and I take as much as I can from here and move into my new place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need any help im here.
Hugs to you and your girls
Lxx

cantstopstampin said...

Hey Gem - hugs matey - I was wondering where you were. Good luck. Keep in touch. Hope you are still trying to scrap.

Gilly.

Photobucket