Photobucket

Thursday 21 August 2008

bye bye babies

A sad day today, my beautiful girls are going on holiday and I wont see them until next saturday. It seems such a long time to be without them I have to see the positive in the situation being that they are on holiday with their father and I shall be able to get the moving and the home ready for their return. I shall miss them so much.
I hope to get the house ready for them and get some running in if my hip allows. I'll be allowed whatever tv and music on I like too, thats an alien concept as all I seem to get at the moment is Hannah Montana and High School Musical.
I am feeling so ready for this move, its beginning to drain me cleaning this house when its not going to be me here, and I truly dislike that feeling, I love a clean home and I know that there is very little emotional attatchment to this one.
5 days left


My friend Claire from HHWC posted this brilliant blog Cake Wrecks, go take a look, if you dont raise a smile please go to a dr and make sure you are still alive.
Have a lovely day all.

1 comment:

Claire said...

LOL Gemma, glad that made you smile!

Photobucket