Photobucket

Thursday 14 August 2008

Its all go, go, go!

Life is crazy right now.
I am moving on the 26th august, the week my two girls are away for the week with their dad. Which works out quite well as I can get as much done as I can without having to worry about them getting hurt or lost during the move.
Finacially I am still in trouble. The CTC have issued me a bill of £360 which needs paying by the 18th of August, I'm trying to allow them for me to pay half (seeing as it was a bill from when x-dh and I were together) but I'm struggling.
Maybe I was too hasty to think of moving out so quickly but I needed to have a secure place for my girls before the next school term began (2nd sept)
Its painful to think of how easy I have made it for him, but I am strong enough to direct my thoughts and feelings into my present then worry about the past.
the support I'm getting is varied, some people just dont know what to say, others are so supportive it makes me want to cry and then there are those that critise me and try to get to me, well I'm sorry that my manorisms and strength are not to their liking but I am doing my best.
Its difficult to keep the house how I like it when I know its not mine. I'm not taking much from the house at all so its hard to want to keep everywhere so nice and clean. Thats not to imply that I want to live in a sty for the next two weeks until I move just that knowing he'll be back here with his new girlfriend why should I keep the sofas perfect and worry about dust on the door frames? yet its against my personality and beliefs to leave it for the sake of being a pain, for as long as this is my childrens place of living I shall be doing my duties.

No comments:

Photobucket