Photobucket

Friday 28 September 2007

What shall I do today?

I thought I was start a blog about what I do as a housewife, mum and homemaker.
Possibly it could be the most unintresting and sleep inducing blog ever!

Today, a friday. I'm waiting for my washing machine to be repaired, I'm two days behind on the laundry, I could borrow my Nan's machine if I wanted to but I would rather use my own. Its bed linen day on saturday so I hope it can be fixed.
Its raining, yet again. I would like to get the downstairs windows washed on the outside, it will have to wait for the weeked.
Bedrooms. I need to give A's a quick tidy, she is fairly good at keeping it clean, she does so well keeping all her Sylvanian Families tidy. I shall do that once I have finished here, then give it a vacuum and a dust. G's room just needs a quick vacuum and a dust too. G's room is too small to allow it to get messy. Her clothes need sorting though as she is getting a bit bigger for some. The main bedroom is fairing well. I am looking at getting a nice Autumn/Winter throw for the bed to help theme the room. It need a coat of paint in there too, its still a cold blue from when we moved in last June.
The Kitchen I shall not worry too much until the repair man has been, then I can give it a good wash. It can dry while I collect A from school.
The living room is fine, everything in its place and looks nice. A few little monster prints to wipe from the tv unit though.
off I go, I'll get those bedrooms done before lunch.

No comments:

Photobucket